Sims City Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims City Role Play

Welcome to Sims City Role play Forum.Here you will find Every thing related to the server.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School starting...:(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Anonymous
Forum King
Forum King
Mr.Anonymous

School starting...:( Empty
PostSubject: School starting...:(   School starting...:( Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:02 am

Hey every1..as u can see from the topic...My School is starting so wont be able to come much to the server...So i need a very big Vacation...becuz at school time my parents wont allow me to come on server....So guyz maybe this is the last message you may get from me...Sad

But yeah i am still the member of SC-RP...and would come on server if i can.... Laughing

CYAA every1....
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrp.own0.com
Robert
Robert

PostSubject: Re: School starting...:(   School starting...:( Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Yeah I think that the same goes on everybody but the thing is that you are starting school a little earlier than us. So when school starts I will be seen around occasionally. Best of luck for this year.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Dekker
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: School starting...:(   School starting...:( Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Yes when school starts here, we'll only come in server occasionally because we don't have time, so you'll rarely see us, best of luck in your life guys Smile
Back to top Go down

School starting...:(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sims City Role Play :: Other :: Everything and Nothing-
Jump to: